In-Character is a group celebrating self portrait of yourself in someway in character. All this means is any image which isn't you plainly smiling at the camera. This can be done through pose, lighting, photoshop, make up, costume, setting, etc. Get creative, show all the pieces of yourself, or some of others! Get In-Character.
Group Rules (there aren't many!)
1. You must be in the photo.
2. You also must have taken the photo.
3. You can submit up to 5 photos daily, but please only submit your best work. This group does have an emphasis on quality.
4. Anything which isn't a plain portrait can be considered a character portrait, but please submit images that in some way had character as an intention.
5. At this stage, we only accept photographic portraits, but as the group grows, accepting other media will be the first thing we look at changing.
If your deviation is declined, it will only be because you didn't follow one or more of the five rules above. It doesn't mean that if you were to submit another portrait it would also be declined, so don't be discouraged!